It's the holidays', and Aggie's family is decorating the entire house with lights. Everything seems to be going smoothly at first, but the house short-circuits and the power goes out. Fortunately, the family devises a solution to use the fireplace for light.
- Apple- The phone Mr. Frye is holding resembles an iPhone or iPod.
- Aggie's tablet also resembles an iPad.
- This could also be a reference to kids' addiction to iPhones and tablets.
- Nintendo- Nate's Supergame loosely resembles a 3DS or Game Boy Advance.
- Aggie's house is pink.
- Coincidently, it also is an old house.
- We learn that the characters get hooked to their devices.